Personal Injury Attorney, Macomb Law Group, Metro Detroit, Michigan
Personal injury attorney Zachary R. Morgan, provides skilled legal services to the victims of motor vehicle and personal injury accidents. Zachary has worked with Attorney Jim Spagnuolo since 2015, first at Bone, Bourbeau, Lizza & Spagnuolo, PLLC, and now at Macomb Law Group. He attended the University of Detroit Mercy for both his undergraduate studies, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, and law school, receiving his J.D. in 2017.
Before becoming an Associate Attorney, Zachary served as a law clerk, learning the ropes from Jim and his former partners. After passing the Michigan bar exam, Zachary was admitted to both the State Bar of Michigan and the Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Zachary brings a high level of knowledge to the Macomb Law Group. While in law school, he clerked for the Honorable Jennifer M. Faunce in the 16th Judicial Circuit of Michigan in Macomb County. He also participated as an Executive Editor for the University of Detroit Mercy Law Review, and his article, Torturing Mentally Ill & Juvenile Prisoners: An Examination of Michigan’s Administrative Segregation Policies was published in the school’s 2017 Law Journal. He was also a junior member of the Moot Court Board of Advocates.
Zachary is proud to have served as a missionary in Jamaica in 2015 and 2016 where he assisted with pterygium eye surgeries. He has also served as a camp counselor for the St. Clair Shores Special Needs Playground Program. In his spare time, Zachary enjoys hockey, golfing and camping.
Zachary Morgan, Associate Attorney
Bar & Legal Organization Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
- Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Thomas More Society, University of Detroit Mercy
- Incorporated Society of Irish American Lawyers
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (Juris Doctor)
- University of Detroit Mercy (Bachelor of Arts in Psychology)
- Jennifer M. Faunce, 16th Judicial Circuit of Michigan in Macomb County, Law Clerk (2015)
- Bone, Burbeau, Lizza & Spagnuolo, PLLC, Law Clerk (2015-2017)
- Macomb Law Group, Associate Attorney (2017-present)
- Torturing Mentally Ill & Juvenile Prisoners: An Examination of Michigan’s Administrative Segregation Policies, 94 U. DET. MERCY L. REV. 319 (2017)
Volunteer & Service Work
- Mission work in Jamaica
- Clair Shores Special Needs Playground Program, Camp Counselor
- Sigma Pi Fraternity International